Sunday, October 4, 2009

Weekend!




Today was my morning to sleep in and I slept until 10:45 - which was a welcome delight. Yesterday the weather was very fall - brief chill in the air - and we were taking Max to a pumpkin patch so I wore jeans, my Zora top, a gray cashmere JCrew V-neck cardigan from 2007 (winter - online only of course) and my new Jeffery Campbell flats (pics to come soon). Max had a ball going on a hay ride, picking out pumpkins and apples. I also picked some flowers (self cut - so much cheaper than even the farmers market). The ones I picked reminded me so much of Mayle - the color, the style. It was like bringing a little bit of Mayle home! After the pumpkin patch we went out for Mexican Food in South East.

Max is off to his 2nd birthday party since moving to Portland. I am wearing my black Veva -Photos to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment