Monday, October 26, 2009

A New Dawn Fades


Rainy Monday. Today was one of those days that I found unbelievably hard to get off the couch and even get dressed. I awoke to total darkness at 7:30 AM, got Max dressed and ready for school. The boys were out of the house by 8:15 - I was tired and wanted to go back to bed, but instead I went online and applied for about 15 jobs - one at the Oregon Symphony that I would be perfect for, On paper I am incredibly boring, but in person? when I meet with someone? I am awesome.

So as I applied for jobs and watched episode after episode of the Golden Girls I found it harder and harder to get off the couch. Finally around 1, I took a shower and went through my wardrobe trying to find something to wear, starting out with the Ilaria Pansy Net and ending up in the Amalfi Barcelona with thick tights, a JCrew cardigan and my three-strap heels.

I ended up going over to a friends house to hang out, shopped for some groceries at Safeway then came home.

Stressed over an outfit to wear to a second meeting for a potential job. I am torn between Adela in black, melia or another choice -one that is escaping me....

No comments:

Post a Comment