Saturday, October 24, 2009

Plowing Through The Weekend

Saturday night and I am in front of the TV watching last night's Law & Order. With Jon in Arizona for his 20th high school reunion it's been a LONG weekend. Today Max behaved like a little angel. Last night I had the girls over for some wine, cheese and snacks after Max went to bed. I threw on Tana and just enjoyed catching up with friends I hadn't seen in ages and unwind- especially because I was feeling so rundown yesterday.

Today turned out o be beautiful, one of those perfect fall days - a chunky cardigan, great scarf wrapped around your neck. I took Max out to lunch at the noodle place, and then we went for a ride on the street car to the toy store where I bought Max a new Thomas train - James (and his tender), then we went to Nordstrom to look around, visit Fleur, buy some tights, then walked over to Pioneer Place where we picked up a few things for Max at Gap Kids. It was a great day, he was so well behaved so I bought him a cupcake at Cupcake Jones, and then we went for dinner at Cha Cha Cha.

It's 9:20 and I am looking forward to Jon coming home tomorrow.

Oh yeah and a friend of mine has a few Mayle items she would like to sell - a Thea in Putty NWT size 8, an olive green Bahia dress in an 8 (NWT) - I will post them soon (when I get photos and more info)

Hope you are enjoying your evening as much as I am enjoying mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment