Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday Jeanne Sweater Dress

Tuesday, a super sunny day here in Portland. I decided to bust out my black Jeanne sweater dress and paired it with my hot pink tights and black Loeffler Randal skull flats. In my qwest to network and find a job, I had a great coffee meeting with a really inspiring event/production person today who petty much runs any cool event in this town. I really hope that she and I can work together sometime in the future.

After my meeting with Connie, I went for a sushi lunch (I just couldn't eat soup today) and then I met up with Tracy + Adelaide for a coffee and a stroll. After a brief stop home - I found myself flipping through the new JCREW catalog and found like 10 things I want (cardigans, ballet flats and oxford shoes, a leopard dress, a sparkly skirt) I somehow ended up at the downtown JCREW where ended up buying black tights with sparkles/lurex and a gray cardigan that was a bit reminiscent of mayle. They also had in some great new jewelery. Chunky crystal necklaces and bracelets. I highly suggest checking it out next time you are by a JCREW.

No comments:

Post a Comment