Friday, October 23, 2009

Freaky Friday

With Jon away at his high school reunion, I am in charge of mad Max for the next 50 hours or so (approximately). This means very little time to myself, which will ultimately lead to tantrums (max) and short tempers (mine). Today instead of sending Max out to school (what a schlep in rainy weather) I took him to clubhouse to play with his friends. It was great, Fleur/Nathan, Thandosie/Mahala, Kathryn/Tilly, Niki/Hollis, Tracy/Adelaide and Nancy were all there. After clubhouse we went over to Nancy's for lunch. The weather was so odd today so I wore my amandine skirt (still not sure its me) my favorite fall 06 aubergine lace cami and the fletcher by Lyell "college" sweater and my hunter boots.

Around 1 I took max home and wrestled him to nap for an hour. Then we went to post office to post the Rasia coat (if you are reading this you will be supper happy, its a good piece i just have no idea why I even bought it) and then up to nw 23rd on the streetcar. Fleur, Tracy, Kathryn and Christina are coming over tonight to have some drinks and catch up. I feel like crap but I really need the adult interaction. I have changed into my black Tana. and now only 40 some odd hours until Jon is home....i have no idea what to do or where to take max this weekend. a kids movie maybe in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment