Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Such An Annoying Day

You know, I was so excited to find the Flickr Mayle group all those months ago. There were only a few of us and we could share information on things we liked, pieces we were searching for. It was a great forum to trade clothes or sell things that we don't wear.

Now the flickr group has turned into a bicker lounge. Yes I finally stood up to "UGotMayle." She is the most annoying person on earth. I can say this first hand as I have dealt with her a number of times of the years. Whether it was harassing me to sell her look books that included as part of a buy it now, to her rude comment on people's photos, I just got sick of it. I have never been the type to just sit back and keep my mouth shut. Maybe its my downfall. Who knows.

Personally I was sick of seeing ratty shoes that wouldn't be bought by buffalo exchange being flogged for $200. And I think its sort of gross to flaunt how much someone is asking for a dress - I have never been one to capitalize on a piece, just get a fair price or cover at least half of what I paid. Make sure its going to a good home.

What's more annoying is that the girl who bought my skirt on ebay clearly just attacked me saying that I am a mean bully who sold a "dirty skirt" on ebay. Which by the way wasn't a dirty skirt. I wish I could just take my item back and give this girl her $195 so she could just go away.

So this is it. I am not going on Flickr anymore. I thought that my contributions were helpful on size, or items I found but at the end of the day this is my only public forum that I can control, where I can defend myself and I can delete someone's comment.

It's instances like this that truly remind me that its the end of Mayle.

No comments:

Post a Comment