Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesdy: Hildie

Today we all woke up to rain. The boys got off to a late start and were all rushing around to get everyone out of the house. I spent the morning as usual job hunting then trying to figure out what to wear today. I started off putting on the Veva in Edun, but i wasn't feeling it, then i tried on the Santa Theresa, but its a bit too blousy on top so i need to have it altered (and when I took it off I got some water (from my wet hair) on it, so I am *hoping* that the water stains don't stay. I remember Moya posting something about this on her blog a few months back - that she splashed water on the dress by accident and then it had to go to the cleaners (I could be wrong). I ended up putting on my Hildie, some black tights and my Jeffrey Campbell lace up booties (plus a black jcrew cardigan). I took some bathroom photos again, so I will try to upload them later

It was one of those days it seemed like everything was going wrong - so I went to get some sushi where they accidentally overcharged me $10, started a new chick lit novel (Citizen Girl by the gals who wrote the Nanny Diaries - $5 at Powells) then met Kathryn and Till for a walk to the post office to ship the Federica to Ireland and then for a coffee at Sip + Kranz (I was naughty and had the Irish Cream syrup). After we rode the streetcar to the library where I renewed my book club book so I could finish reading it (Widow Clicquot - the story of the celebrated champagne and the woman who founded it).

Then I went to teardrop for a quick cocktail with my friend Jill to catch up which was fun, but all the stuff from earlier really brought me down...

So tonight I m going to watch "Wet Hot American Summer" so that I can have a good laugh, and save all my drama shows (90210, Melrose and the multitude of Law & Orders i tivoed) for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment