Friday, October 2, 2009

To Vaccinate or Not?

I have never been hat soap boxer who makes a statement about vaccinations. If the doctor thinks Max needs it, I normally get it for him. I would never want him to suffer with Chicken Pox or measles, mumps etc... However I am so torn about the swine flu vaccine. Every time I turn on the TV or read something online there is always a new story why you should or should not vaccinate.

According to a recent study and interview with a doctor on Fox news that can be seen here he does not plan on vaccinating his children because the vaccine has 25% more mercury than any other vaccination. This has just added to my confusion. I don't want my baby to get really sick with flu if it can be prevented but I also do not want his body to become toxic from so much mercury.

Obviously this is something Jon and I need to discuss but I remain torn about what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment