Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Vanya VS Marion

Today was a super busy day - from the time I woke up getting the boys out the door to rushing to shoe repair to pick up some heels I had rush repaired for a meeting this afternoon then went to acupuncture. The weather was rainy this morning, so I wore my black Vanya with black tights and the jeffrey campbell booties. After acupuncture I met up with Kathryn for lunch an then ran home to change for a meeting that I had at 2. I decided to wear my Marion with gray tights and my three-strap Jeffrey Campbell heels (very chic) and speed walked in 20 minutes to Upshure and 18th. As it turned out my meeting got cancelled, so I walked back downtown to Kathryn's for coffee. Fleur came over and we ended up staying until nearly 5 when the person I was supposed to have my meeting with called and rescheduled for 5:15.

Lets just say, I got a lot of walking in today. But it was a good day. The rain stopped by 10. The shoe repair guy didn't charge me for my repair because when I called yesterday they pulled the wrong shoes and didn't fix mine. And I think the meeting I had went really well.

Maybe things are turning around. I am definitely going to need to re-review my susan miller horoscope.

No comments:

Post a Comment