Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Night

After a LONG Friday (see previous posts) and a Saturday spent in the house wearing my Neives dress with tights (and Max dropped a leaking Popsicle on it so its cleaners bound) I finally went out Saturday night for my China Youth Now event at Saucebox - and yes I wore the same thing I wore out on Friday, to much more fanfare (well at least 50 people saw it). I got many compliments on my metallic tweed Odette, and everyone loved Vincennes (so thanks again Flickr friend!).

Today it was 50 degrees, so I wore my madcap sylvestre with the leopard belt (again - wow the CPW on this belt is now pennies) a light purple cardigan from gap and some jeffrey montiero shoe booties. We went for a walk with Max (who yet again refused to wear his coat) bought him some new thomas trains and I took a late afternoon break from the family and went to Powells - stocking up on 4 books for $14 (chick lit) but really wanted the two books on Madame Vionnet and a gorgeous rare Chanel book (Chanel and her world).

No comments:

Post a Comment