Monday, October 19, 2009

Bits n Bobs..



Back from Seattle. As much as I love going away for a few days its always nice to come home. Yesterday I wore the Zofia dress from fall 2007 with gray tights, the loeffler flats and the fletcher by lyell cardigan. Its amazing how much wear I get out of a dress I was not 100% sold on buying at the time.

As I sit on my couch writing this, I have a Shepard's Pie in the oven, a load of dishes in the dishwasher and some laundry in the dryer. I am exhausted. We got in at 11:20, and I rushed around unpacking, making lunch, making lists. I had to drop off lillian, zofia and the margarita dresses at the dry cleaner and get Max and Jon out the door to work and school respectively.

Above are some of the outfits from the weekend.... I have gained 3.2 pounds so today I have on jeans, the inez cami in pink from fall 06 and the lyell sweater.

I cannot wait to take a bath tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment