Saturday, October 10, 2009

Loving LV Again


I was never sucker for Louis Vuitton until the Sprouse collection came out back in 2000. I managed to snag a graffiti pouchette (which was SHOCKINGLY $175 at the time). That led to a cherry colored monogram fabric handbag in 2001 and the matching day planner in 2002, a sac plat tote in 2002, a vernis hot pink wallet in winter 2003 and finally two Murakami bags (the cherry blossom Retro and the multi-color Alma). Through the years I sold all of these pieces with the exception of the Murakami's so I could fund my Mayle and Chanel habits (I wish I still had the Sprouse pouchette - it now retails for nearly $500). I was reading Jak & Jill blog and saw this amazing tote from Spring 2010 as carried by the fabulous fashionista, Katie Grand of Love Magazine. Another piece now on my wish list....

No comments:

Post a Comment