Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Surprises

Tuesday was again a mix bag with weather. Rain, then sunshine then more light rain while the sky was blue and the sun was shining...In the morning I grabbed a coffee at Cafe Umbria and put together my meeting outfit: I wore my Melia with a black v-neck JCrew cardigan from 2007, some tights and the three-strap Mary Jane's (I really need to buy some new comfy heels). I walked up to NW 23rd had my lunch meeting (which went well) and then walked back downtown to JCrew to exchange the tights that I bought last week. (Ah much needed exercise).

I was so excited that I received my dark burgundy JCrew cashmere cardigan (I bought a size small) and it fits well and the cashmere is beyond soft and cozy. Then stopped by Macy's and picked up the Hue metallic leggings in black.

At 6:30 Jon came home with Max and then we went to my friend Jen's house for cocktails and Mexican food - sadly Jon had to stay home and work so it was just Max and I. I ended up going to bed at 9:30 (sad I know) when I finally got Max to go to sleep.

The weather today so far has been nice (no rain). I had to cancel acupuncture because my stomach is bothering me - so I am sitting on the couch relaxing, job hunting and watching golden girls. Any day that starts out sunny is the start of a great day for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment