Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tights Drama

I have ALWAYS loved tights - any color, as long as they were well made (reinforced toe) and not an astronomical price (though I have been known to buy some Wolford's or Fogal on occasion). The two brands I find myself buying time and time again are Hue (two for $20? what a no brainer!) and DKNY. The Hue's last forever, the DKNY's are always a great pantone color but always fall apart after 3-5 wears. Today I am not happy. It's my first outing with my new vibrant violet purple tights. by 2:45 I had a hole in the toe and by the time I got home the hole had run and I somehow got a hole in ball of my left foot. I wouldn't be upset if these weren't $14. and essentially now can only be worn with boots.

If I had bought them at Nordstrom, I would return them, but I got them at Macy's and they have a no return once worn policy on hosiery... I just wish that DKNY hosiery was as forgiving, helpful and available as JCREW.

No comments:

Post a Comment