Monday, October 26, 2009

A Friend's Mayle For Sale



Hi guys- a friend asked me to post two Mayle items that they are sad to part with. I personally love both these items but they aren't in my desired color ways.

See below:

Thea (size 8) in putty last winter at the boutique. I paid full price (550), and since it has never been worn it is in perfect condition with the tag still attached. I love this dress but think it should go to someone who will actually wear it.

I also have this dress called either the Bahia or Varela (have seen it referred to by both names) in olive green silk (size 8) that I purchased from Septieme Etage this summer for 440. It has also never been worn. This is a great, versatile dress that is just a little snug in the waist for me. Even though this dress was from 2006, it is brand new since Septieme had an assortment of prior season Mayle backstock that they sold this past summer at the time of the re-editions.

Please email me at jennkeam[at]msn.com with any offers or questions. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment