Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween and Other Tricks or Treats!

First of all, happy Halloween! Max had a wonderful day (2nd year trick or treating!) again, he was Elmo, though this time he did not wear red Converse but some Nike Santa Cruz low tops in white.

We started off our day with some grocery shopping. As I am trying to "Shop my wardrobe" I decided to wear Katia. I hadn't worn it in nearly a year, and it was a nice piece to pair with black tights, heeled Mary Jane's and my Fletcher by Lyell cardigan (best $29.99 I have spent in a LONG time). I broke my antique locket chain a few months back, and haven't replaced it yet, so I paired an awesome black beaded necklace with it - photos to come.

Tonight we took Max trick or treating in our friend's building - Max went candy crazy!

And tomorrow, I am going to start (again) 30 outfits in 30 days. I will try to photograph them all (though the photos may be bad and taken in my bathroom).

I hope that you all have an amazing Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment