Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thursday

Today was an odd day - Max still not feeling well...and a very rushed morning. Today I was going out for a "parent walk" with Max's class. So that meant waking early and rushing to get myself and Max ready so we could all leave on time. Well of course this did not happen.

1. Max did not sleep well, and kept waking Jon and I all night - in addition to not sleeping himself. At 5:30 he awoke, asking for breakfast and to watch TV.

2. In my rushing to put on my shoes, I banged my leg into the the corner of my bed (which I seem to do every few months). A sharp, excruciating pain went through my leg, I felt dizzy and apparently fainted for a minute or so. Thankfully Jon was home, and managed to rouse me. It shook me up for the rest of the day. I called my doctor and she never called back. Obviously if this was NYC I would have so been in that office, but they do things a bit differently here.

I had a great walk with Max's class - and then got the Max train home finished reading my Marie Claire (Hillary Swank cover). When I got home Vincennes was waiting for me which was exciting - I took Sakura and Federica to the cleaners ), walked up to NW 23rd for lunch. I popped into Urban Outfitters to see if they FINALLY had any Fletcher by Lyell, and they had 1 piece - the cardigan which I believe Moya had said was the "Mike" cardigan? it was on sale for $29.99 (from $60+) so I got that and a bottle of gray nail polish similar to the YSL that's sold out ($5).

I got home, tried to relax - took the photos that you saw earlier, and then went to PAM for a board meeting, when Jon called me - Max had a fever of 102 so he will be staying home with mommy tomorrow and will not be allowed to go back to school until he doesn't have a fever without the help of Tylenol or Motrin.

No comments:

Post a Comment