Friday, October 9, 2009

Back To Soon

I just got got back from my night out with Nancy. I wore Vincennes with the leopard sequined belt (my so go to item), black tights, leopard clogs (first time out!) and my tweed Odette. I went over to Nancy's to style her - Chic Marni dress, black tights, gray patent heels (in a word? fierce).

Fashion Week took place out on Swan Island (an industrial part of Portland). As we drove there the thought that its the perfect breeding ground for serial killers danced through my mind. After waiting in the parking line for 10 minutes and then the line to get in for 25 Nancy and I left. It was pretty disorganized and I was really sad to not see any of the hard work that I put in come to fruition.

Instead we went to Cafe Nell, had some yummy cocktails and a good dinner. Great conversation and delicious food with a good friend trumps a fashion show any day.

And I have another event Saturday night... this outfit (shhh don't tell) was so good and unseen, it may make a repeat performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment