Friday, October 9, 2009

Imagine Its Friday

Max was super sick again last night, so he stayed home with me today and we went to see Dr Bix. Fall has really come in full force - 49 degrees this morning when Max and I left the house (after a massive row about him wearing a coat - he didn't want to). I am trying to "shop" my wardrobe and wear something different everyday this month - I don't think that I repeated anything yet as we are only 9 days in. Today I wore my Amalfi print Barcelona dress with tights, a black cardigan and the Loeffler Randall skull flats. I also wore my black Odette coat (which I do need to take in for a cleaning). As a special treat to us both, we took the streetcar up to NW 23rd to the doctor - normally i really like the walk but with time being a precious commodity this morning I thought it was good to let max take a "train" and have sometime to chill out pre-doctor.

It turns out that Max has a virus - not contagious and he is find (though I should have known this by him running laps around his doctor's office) and I also had a long talk with the doctor about the swine flu vaccine. The doctor got it (as did all the staff). I think the alternative of getting an actual shot is the nasal version (for ages 2+).

Max and I then walked home, met Amy for lunch at a vegan restaurant (yummy food, cashew sour cream? not something I have thought of in YEARS). Then we went home, dropped off the stroller and went for a walk to pick up some alterations, replace his sigg bottle that he lost between the doctor and our house, put some things on ebay and pick up the Sakura from the cleaners (yes the stain came out!!!).

Tonight I am getting ready for the Portland Fashion Week shows I m going to with my friend Nancy. Should be fun but I am just exhausted from this day. As I write this I CANNOT believe it's only 5:15 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment