Friday, October 2, 2009

And More Good News

Lazy Friday! This morning I walked up to water the community garden, grabbed a latte from Cafe Umbria on my way home, and watched an unprecedented FOUR HOURS of Golden Girls. After showering and throwing on Ignacia with gray tights, black heels and a violet cardigan (topped off by a black trench and my black bijoux chain chanel bag) I grabbed a book, went for sushi lunch and then to pick up alterations (MORE- I know). The Dalmatia dress from 06 came out amazing. So that's 3 for 3. I plan on taking Petulia in next week to see what type of magic my tailor can work as its slightly too big (but not in a bad way).

My friend Anne has asked that I take a picture every day of what I am throwing together, so I may ask my doorman to take it for me... more photos coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment