Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Win Some Lose Some

Tuesday but it may as well be Monday. Max woke up at 5 AM this morning (he hasn't done that in AGES) and refused to go back to sleep - Jon had an appointment this morning and went in a bit late, so I slept until 8:30, but Jon said I cannot stay up past 10 PM anymore. Its sad. I used to be able to stay up all night (without the help of any type of stimulants). Jon also has an off-site meeting tomorrow so Max will not be going to daycare - which meant I had to cancel my acupuncture, ENT, haircut and was not able to get that much needed pedicure.

The weather was really nice this morning so I wore my brown Elvira with some black gladiators, We hit the bank (where Max got his usual lollipop), Cafe Umbria for my iced latte and then walked over to clubhouse, where Max managed to have a complete breakdown (even though his FAVORITE older friend was there). Post clubhouse we went to the post office to ship Alison back the dress that didn't fit and then to whole foods. Whole foods for ONCE was not packed, though I did manage to yet again make a salad that was:
1. too heavy (pound wise)
2. Not super tasty (I always put in too much of everything and its never the right mix)

Max and I went home - he watched his Toot & Puddle (I give this show until October) and then he napped. Of course I got NOTHING done while Max napped but yet again got sucked into playing stupid Mafia Wars. I did cruise some local job listings and saw that there is a position at OMSI that I would be more than qualified for - but their application submission process is a bit much. I plan on faxing everything over and mailing a hard copy of their application, my resume and the cover letter.

After Max's nap we went BACK to the post office to ship something to Leanne then to meet up with Tracy and her daughter at Sip & Krantz (they just moved here from NYC).

I am totally yet again torn about what to make for dinner. The weekend trip to Seattle mean no weekend shop to stock up on things at Costco - so it looks like Ravioli for the boys and something light for me.

And I was so sad to be outbid at the very last second on the violet Josephine dress on ebay by literally $1. Seriously, $1. Hopefully it will pop up again. I know the 10 was too big for me but I planned on altering it to a 6. If you won it, and get it and dislike it, please email me. I regret selling both of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment