Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Heatwave Breaks

Its am amazing 85 degrees outside and I am wearing gladiator flats, my rita cardi from spring 06 and the zophia dress from fall 07. Woke up early again, and went to the farmers market with Jon's parents and Max - its amazing how much you get done when you are out of the house by 9.

We went to Burgerville again. its so yummy, and slightly bad for you. I felt naughty eating another Walla Walla Onion Burger and more Walla Walla onion rings.

Also this weekend Vogue's Sylvana Soto Ward is getting married in Portland - its funny how I have been noticing an influx of NY Hipster types with Lanvin bags, eyelet dresses and the boys in sperry topsiders and paul smith shorts hanging around the Ace Hotel, with smug elitist looks on their faces....

And what to do - the consignment shop that Susie mentioned on Flickr is holding that Avignon top for me (or they were supposed to) I have owned it 3x's - do I want it again? That I am unsure of now....

No comments:

Post a Comment