Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Almost The End of August

In just two short weeks my baby will be in daycare/pre-school full time. I am sad we wont be together all day. Baby is growing up! Today for the first time, I rode the Max train to Llyod Center. There are two things that are now dangerous about the Max train:

1. I now know that in 5 minutes (essentially the time it took to go from 7th ave + 12 Street) I can get to Lloyd Center and shop Gap Body, and a wholeplethora of other random shops (plus Old Navy for Max)

2. The stop RIGHT BEFORE the mall is literally 30 feet from Burgerville. I adore Burgerville.

Oh and did I mention that its a "fareless square" for me to get there?

I bought Max three t-shirts and a jacket at Old Navy (Run DMC, Spiderman and Rolling Stones)

After I went to meet Amy for lunch at Cafe Nell (the Crab Louie salad is divine). Then I wandered around 23rd and then made it home to rest as all my sinus issues are back.

With two weeks and counting with Max during the day I am really amped up to find a job. My one bright light is waiting for the Sakura to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment