Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Today is my Birthday!!

After days on end of celebrating (my birthday IS my favorite holiday), today is actually my birthday. The weather outside is not great - rainy this morning and cold. I am wearing my blue Dalmatia mikinto dress with black Alexander McQueen for target leggings and the black kimono style cardigan from spring 2005 (and ballet flats).

Some good news arrived - that Max got into the highly competitive daycare where Jon works and starts September 8, which finally leaves me open to find a full-time job without the extra stress of what to do with Max. I fired off six resumes this morning and am about to fax and mail) another. I am hoping that with 5 days a week to purely focus I wont end up slogging make up at Nordstrom (or worse - the Macy's downtown).

Also a great surprise was my friend who managed to snag that Sakura dress for me on ebay yesterday while I was out with Max. It has made me so unbelievably happy, to have a covet item (and scratch something off my list for a low $150).

I just took Max for a sushi lunch and then we are headed to JCrew (another friend sent me an e-gift card that I printed out when I was just at Kinkos).

So far its been a great day, even if the weather isn't amazing...

Oh yeah, did anyone else watch Rachel Zoe last night? That show, I hate watching it yet I can't stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment