Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Coco Perez. WHY?

One of my guilty pleasures is reading celebrity gossip and occasionally (ok once a day, maybe 2x's) I will read Perez Hilton. Today he was directing his site traffic to "CoCoPerez.com" I sort of find this infuriating. I know he is trying to make a more advertiser friendly website (none of those stupid drawings over photos that sort of thing) but Perez Hilton talking about fashion? That's like Bill Clinton becoming a rapper. He has no taste, no style - he only wears things that people give him (so LOTS of Ben Sherman). He has no fashion background or fashion knowledge. Whats most funny is he didn't enable comments. I would have LOVED to read the comments.

I wasted a good ten minutes reading all his posts. The sad thing is that the fashion site truly shows what a horrible writer he is. Sure he continuous to diss Kate Moss (I am sure she didn't give him the time of day once or didn't kiss his ass and why should she? Moss is boss in my book), and offers trend tips (which is a joke coming from someone with no personal style).

Maybe he should stop being a greedy pig and actually hire someone to write his fashion site. Though from what he is posting it looks like he is just stealing scoops from Fashionista, WWD and Fashion Week Daily. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment