Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Jacynth Dress, Black Size 8

I have a black Jacynth dress from Holiday/resort 2008. I have never worn it - its a size 8. It fits me perfectly on top but is a bit tight on me around the hips. I am afraid that I just wont lose the weight to wear it. I really do not want to sell it as its something that sold out IMMEDIATELY, was limited in the black and few size 8's were made. The retail on this dress was $595. I would be up for a trade of any of the following items, or will sell it for its FULL retail price plus shipping.

Sakura dress size 8
Green Pelle dress size 6
Valentine dress from SPRING 07 in black sz 8 or 10
Vincennes dress in black or purple from spring 07 in an 8 or 10
Bibi dress is black in an 8 or 10
zoia dress in 8
Leda in the blue in a 4 or 6

Thanks..

No comments:

Post a Comment