Sunday, August 23, 2009

Early Birthday Present


I know I have gone on and on for weeks about how I couldn't find anything for my birthday here in PDX. I was about to get a Jeffrey Montiero dress from Susan at Odessa (which may still happen if I get some birthday booty because it was a chic little number) when Jon surprised me earlier today.

We were downtown shopping at Mario's and I saw an orange Hermes Medor watch. I have wanted this watch for over 15 years. At one point in the mid 90's it was incredibly "affordable" at $1200 the same way that Chanel classic flap bags at that time were also affordable at $1200. With time, the price rose (same with the Chanel's), to $1500, then to $1800, then completely out of my reach. Today Jon bought me the watch, and I have to say that I actually burst into tears in Mario's. Its something I have always wanted. I still cannot believe its mine. Its honestly one of the best gifts I have ever received. I love my husband, he is the absolute best.

No comments:

Post a Comment