Thursday, August 20, 2009

Almost Party Day!

Gorgeous day. 80+ degrees, I wore my green dress from spring 2006 with my tomato red and faux python wedges. I went to Cafe Nell and had breakfast, then wandered around town, picking up some food from Trader Joe's for the party tomorrow, hit Macy's for serving dishes, went to Nordstrom to look for a birthday gift (totally crushing on the eggplant colored Chanel ballet flats). I also looked for the Kate Spade collection but they didn't have it in the downtown store - they do however have the black lace version of the dress I like on the Nordstrom website. I must have walked 5 miles today - up to 20th and Kearney, back home, then down to Macy's then back home, then back to the museum for a meeting then back up to 23rd to look at a condo.

I am still trying to finalize tomorrow's party menu. If you have a favorite party snack let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment