Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More Good News!

Today I was told I was hot. And not just hot... but fucking hot.

Holy, I now know why it never tires to hear that! Seriously, a little bit of weight loss was all it took for better self-confidence! I'll post a pic in a few days, I promise!

But hey, this post really is about some awesome news.

E got a job! And not just A JOB, but something he can really see himself enjoying! The money isn't spectacular really, but it's decent enough to get us out of this financial doldrums we are sitting in, and really get us back on track.

And the best part about it all?

He is SUPER excited about it!

I haven't seen Eric enthused about something in years. Sure, the tumor played a major part in that since it affected his mood and behaviour... but it is just so refreshing to see him look forward to something with a positive attitude and really feel like he is contributing.

I am beaming like a proud parent!

No comments:

Post a Comment