Sunday, August 16, 2009

Frustration

After a bad night's sleep (due to Max feeling unwell), I woke up this morning to a BARRAGE of emails asking if I would sell my Sylvestre in madcap, just because I mentioned in my last blog post that I do not wear it that often. The answer is no. Of course most of you who read the blog know this, but just to reiterate AGAIN, NONE of my Mayle is for sale beyond the two tops that I listed. Please don't ask as it actually irritates me beyond belief. I have been writing nice emails back thanking people for their inquiry, and gently saying no, nothing is for sale beyond what I have previously mentioned, but at this point your email will be sent to my spam filter.

AND YES I will be wearing my Sylvestre in madcap this fall/winter, with tights or leggings as its somewhat short and when I bend over in it I really don't want to show my bottom to the world (which is what has happened this summer)

Thank you, and enjoy your Sunday (or Monday if you are on the other side of the world).

No comments:

Post a Comment