Monday, August 10, 2009

I don't want to shock you all or anything... but things are good!

Surprised?!

Well, I guess things aren't perfect but are they ever?!

First, the GREAT news. As of this morning I am down 15lbs and my pants are starting to fall off of me. This milestone means I am over halfway and I still have a month to go. This makes me squirm with delight! (sorry, not squirm with horniness, just delight. I can't be horney, it's been so long I think I have forgotten what that feels like.)

Secondly, the good news. I have finally been let in on a 'secret' of sorts. Well, maybe no let in per sea, more like figured it all out. AND IT FINALLY MAKES SENSE.

'Making sense' is probably too kind of statement really, cause it doesn't actually make ANY sense at all, it just explains a lot.

Keep in mind my friends, some people are VERY VERY LUCKY I am not a vindictive person and choose instead to take the higher road and forget I even know them. I hate being surprised though. I could say I am a pretty good read of people, but I'd be lying. I am surprised constantly by people because I tend to look for the good in them and even if its not there, I can see some. Blind stupidity? Or just plain naivete? Fuck, who cares... I just hate being surprised. (did I say suprised enough in that sentence?)

So where is the good news in all of this you ask?

It's little, but it's there.

CLOSURE!

God what a relief. I was kind of getting sick of all the wondering...and the sadness of something that was important no longer being there. That said, the reasons were complete lies, but again it all comes down to closure and I am happy in the knowledge I am the good person in all of it.

Cryptic? Good. I hope you are wondering. Asshole.

And since this post really is about things being good, I hate to end it on such a negative note (read: Asshole) so I wont.

Did you all get your invite to the 80's prom? If not, let me know cause seriously trying to add over 25 people to facebook invites can be a bit of a nightmare and I swear I missed a shit load. I have decided that 32 is a way scarier number than 30 so I still have two years to go before I can legitimately freak out about my birthday. Hey, whatever gets me through the day right?

Totally off-topic (not that there is one, or that I ever really stick to just one and really, not totally off-topic because I did touch on it briefly above) but I am actually sitting here giggling thinking about some things I WANT to write on here, but am trying soooo hard not to be an immature idiot. But don't you all agree it's entirely too much fun to call people out, make fun of them, and just be a plain douche... CAUSE YOU CAN?!?!

Sort of like retribution right?

I am SUCH a chicken shit.

But I digress.... I am HAPPY. So fuck you.

Crap, negativity again. I am so predictable sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment