Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Under The Needle Again

I am a mess - the sinuses are half way between an infection and something else! I woke up today intent on hitting Cafe Nell for breakfast, instead I found myself on Facebook, playing Mafia Wars and watching the season finale of Tori & Dean. Around 9:30 I left the house and walked up to 23rd to look at a condo building which was very nice but I keep thinking - leave the pearl??? Afterward I speed walked to acupuncture arriving on time for the first time ever. I wore my Petulia. I find myself wearing it at least 1x a week as its one of those pieces I cant really wear around Max.

After that I went home - I received my box of Lewis clothes I ordered from Alison. I love everything. I am only returning one piece b/c it just isn't me (pattern wise) otherwise the dresses are chic and fun. I am very excited to wear them out and about in Portland!

I got some sushi for lunch and then went home. I laid on the couch reading for two-three hours feeling completely miserable. Suddenly it was then 5:20 and I had to leave the house to buy a dish brush at Sur La Table and then popped into Anthropology (though not sure why - the clothes are not me, don't fit well, aren't made well) and then headed to Clyde Common for my Portland Art Museum program meeting. One rose, some fries, a nutella + jam pressed sandwich my diet is back in the dumper.

Its 9:50 and Max refuses to go to bed. Why my toddler is up this late is beyond me, but he was demanding to watch Toot & Puddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment