Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Its A Sinus Infection Again

The last time I had a sinus infection this bad was back in Feb/March when Jon's parents were visiting - and it has returned from the constant running of the AC. I just popped a pseudoephadryn and hope that it dries the inside of my nose. I am also going to return to acupuncture tomorrow - as it turns out I have about 6-7 sessions left until December 31. With the return of the sinus infection I cant sleep well, and am exhausted. I can barely keep my eyes open.

Long day. Or maybe it seems that way. It's in the 80's and hot, so I wore my Federica Amalfi, some gladiator flats and a bright lemon yellow cardigan from Gap. I also pulled my Billy Douce down from the closet - I haven't used it in ages and it holds Max's diapers, wipes, sunscreen, my wallet, a book etc...Max and I went to play group this AM and we were the only one's there. Kathryn had the Dr, Thandosie ran late and Fleur has a quite enviable temp job at a real estate agency by my house. After playgroup Max and I went to an open house to see a condo in our hood - something that in NYC would easily be 3 million dollars but is only $440K here.

Then home for lunch then back out for a walk to pick up a baby gift at BabyGap. It's 5:15. I need to start thinking about dinner. what to make, do I need to go to whole foods, yet I cant get up from the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment