Monday, August 17, 2009

Alison Lewis, Kate Spade and more

Max and I wandered downtown today, I picked up the necklace at BCBG (and I am wearing it now) and then popped into Kate Spade to check out the new apparel collection. I tried on the white lace dress - it was too white for me (had it been black or violet I would have begged Jon for it for my birthday). It was nicely lined and retailed for $395 which is not bad for a nice, lined lace dress. If you can, go try it on, the cut is nice, its made well and if you can rock the light color it could be your fall 2009 "Petulia." There are a few other pieces coming in and I hope that I can afford one later this fall.

In other great news Alison Lewis's fall 2009 collection has nearly sold out at barney's! They are already asking for a re-order on the Rosealie, the Ines mini skirt and the Elizabeth top. Hooray for Alison. This news made me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment