Saturday, August 29, 2009

Snotty on Saturday

I fell asleep last night at 10:30 and woke up today around 8ish, feeling crazy stuffed up. It was Jon's morning to sleep in, so I popped on a Toot & Puddle for Max, started the french toast making process and ran out to Cafe Umbria to get us some coffee (non-fat decaf latte for me, medium roast for Jon). I also decided that I should re-read the September issue of Lucky in case I missed some vital information, however all I found was the same vital piece of info that I culled yesterday from beauty editor Jean Godfrey June, who also apparently suffers from chronic sinus issues - boil a huge pot of water and drop in some lavender oil and inhale for a LONG time. I walked to whole foods, bought said oil (around $13) and tried it. I did feel a touch better. I am going to try it again tonight after Max goes to bed. This time however I am going to take the pot off the stove and also put a towel over my head and add in some Eucalyptus oil. I am hoping that it opens my pours at the same time!

The weather was a bit crazy today - I wore my elvira dress is brown and my red wedges with the faux python and a black cardi from gap, however the furthest we ventured was to buy a birthday gift for a friend and to Costco. Its been an incredibly lazy day and no one in this house is feeling well at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment