Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Longest Wednesdy Ever

Max crawled into our bed at around 3:30. It doesn't normally bother me, but I haven't been sleeping well lately and when Max crawls into our bed I normally end up sleeping on the edge in one position and not very well.

After getting Max and Jon out the door, I read the blogs - Moya inspired me to pullout MY Jemeem in lilac which I hadn't worn since June - and it was 90 degrees today with very little humidity. I yet again wore my black gladiators - I need to pick up my black afrikana flats from shoe repair and my black prada sandals need to be repaired. I went out to breakfast at Isabel's near my house and had the yummy artichoke scramble - which comes with these super yummy rosemary potatoes. After I shut myself in the house looking for a job, doing some writing and working on some of my volunteer work for PAM and Isobel's Clubhouse. Since my last meeting with Tito and Chris I have pulled FAR back on Portland Fashion Week. I think its doing absolutely NOTHING for me.

I ended up leaving the house around 2:30 to go look for a birthday present from Jon, wandered down to Pioneer Square to Mario's (DREADFUL selection) then to Gap to try on the new 1969 jeans which were just dreadful on me in the styles I liked. Then went to drop off a bag of food for a food drive for low-income families who have kids going to Chapman Elementary.

I finally tried the tea from my acupuncture doctor and it was so gross - there goes $50 down the drain (literally dumped my cup of tea down the drain).

Its been a good day but long (and I am anxiously awaiting my Avignon, I hope it arrives tomorrow).

No comments:

Post a Comment