Thursday, August 6, 2009

61 In PDX - Talk About Feeling Fall!

I woke up today still feeling a bit dodgy. My sinus are still out of whack - the psuedoeffedrin I took last night kept me up until 1AM reading (which was good as I ended up 30 pages closer to the end of my latest chick lit novel). I got Max up at 7 so he could go to work with Jon today and hang out in the deluxe temporary daycare center. I walked up to Cafe Nell to meet Bianca for breakfast and then wandered around NW 23rd, then walked home ran some errands. Its been so chilly out today - only in the low 60's so I wore my Dora dress and some black prada sandals. I wish I had layered my marius jacket or wore the astrid. It was that chilly.

I head to Seattle tomorrow with Jon and Max to visit some friends, see Julie & Julia and BBQ!
Trying to figure what to pack - what the weather may be....

No comments:

Post a Comment