Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday

My sleep-in day. I woke up at 8:30 today worried because I hadn't heard the patter of Max's feet. I am so used to him running into our room at the crack of dawn. So after a late night, a went to his room to check on him and there he was lying awake in his room, but upside down on his bed. He looked a mixture of bored and scared. Of course as soon as he saw me he got excited and wanted to play with his new car wash. I carried him into our room (Max can be very snugly in the morning) and we all laid in bed til 9, when Jon got up and fed/took care of Max until 10:15 when I got out of bed. I couldn't fall back asleep so I started reading a chick lit book that I picked up at Powell's the other day for $3, and I have to say the book wasn't bad. I powered through it today..

At 11:30 Max and I hopped on the street car and headed to PAM for a family tour, and lunch with our playgroup. Then Max and I hit a kids art class at the museum where we made things out of clay. It was this art class that reminded me why I was a failure at art.

Around 3 our friends from Seattle came over, Max was EXTREMELY excited by this, then we had dinner at Cha Cha Cha. I think I am coming down with something, so this day totally dragged for me. I am exhausted and have not been sleeping well.

The weather here has taken a turn for the worse, yesterday was nice, and today gray, rainy and cold (in JULY!) and my skin has also take a turn for the worse, I have been breaking out alot. I am not sure if its my MD Skincare products (maybe they are too active?) or I need to switch to something new, or I am skipping a step.... I am hoping it clears up sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment