Monday, July 13, 2009

A Case of Mommy Brain

I have never done what I did today before. I feel absent minded. Foolish. I took Max to Airplay with Fleur and Nathan (and some other new friends) for story time and then music at lunch. I was super tired today, as I mentioned before I just have not been sleeping well.

Anyway we left airplay at 12:30, starving, the boys falling asleep in their strollers, preparing to walk 1.3 miles BACK to my neighborhood. Went to get sushi, took Max home, Max woke up and wanted pretzels. I said they are in your bag, go get them. And his bag, was missing. I left it at Airplay. And I can see it - a black lesportsac that I bought last year, hanging off a chair by the stage, with a pair of shorts, a Nike hoodie and a t-shirt + some diapers, faux green baby raybans etc.. inside.

Of course Airplay was closed by the time I noticed and I have to hope that someone was nice and didn't steal it and I can pick it up tomorrow. Max is really attached to "his things" and I feel like i let him down.

So tomorrow, at 9, Max and I will walk 1.3 miles TO airplay (if the bag is there) then another 1.3 miles home.

Hey at least its some exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment