Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bloody Exhausted

I felt like I was living in a Kanye West song today. All I did was walk. Woke up to an IM that Dash Snow dies. Really bummed me out, if possible I found this sadder than Micheal Jackson (which I still feel may be mythical in some way). Then took Max to playgroup then walked 1.3 miles TO airplay to pick up his diaper bag, then 1.3 miles BACK from airplay. Max napped. FINALLY went to Nordstrom to return the fireman rain boots I bought him months ago that don't fit ($25) then continued to walk to Fleur's to swim (stayed til 6PM) the walked to Safeway to buy Max food for lunch for daycare tomorrow/Thursday, then finally home. (1.9 miles each way)

Jon is out to sushi with friends and I have NO IDEA what on earth to eat. I am almost too tired to even think about consuming anything. I know that is bad though.

A nice surprise came today however, I got my box from Mayle (note to self to email Jane and tell her that it did arrive) and I love the Gia cami in black in an 8, its a bit big, but i sort of don't mind. The Dora fits well (in a 6) and the Santa Theresa I think will be better with tights in fall, it may be a tad scandalously short for me. I haven't decided. I may give it a test drive on Thursday. I will post photos soon.

Other good news is that I lost 3 pounds! I now weigh 131 (if Fleur's scale is correct). I think I could be ecstatically happy if I went to 128 - my goal is to get back to the 118-120 that I used to be before Max was born.

I plan on visiting my sick friend at OHSU on Thursday as well, so instead of taking the street car and the tram, I plan on walking all the way there and up an amazingly steep hill (good for the butt) its about 2.7 miles each way- a walk I could definitely use.

No comments:

Post a Comment