Sunday, July 26, 2009

Goldenrod Zenith Size 4




Abbey purchased a goldenrod lotus print zenith top in a size 4 from Diavolina for $385- She hasn't worn it and would like to part with it. Details below - Its a great piece, I have the black lotus print and I wear it TO DEATH. Please note, this top runs a size larger than normal, I purchased mine in a 2 - and feel like I could have bought a 0. From Abbey: I purchased this top from ShopDiavolina.com for $385 about 6 months ago, and unfortunately, it's been sitting in my closet ever since. It's a lovely top, but I've never worn it, so I've decided to try to find it a new home. It measures 17.5" across the bust and 26" long. I'm typically a size 4 and had I kept this top, I probably would have gotten it taken in a touch. I think it could probably fit a size 6. Here's how LaGarconne.com described it: Trapezoid tank in lotus-printed silk. Narrow straps lay next to neck / Straps are made of 5 strips of piping / Placket detail at front with buttons / Ruffle over bust / Slight a-line silhouette / Color: Goldenrod Multi / 100% Silk. Sizing: Fits true to size. The first photo is Abbey's, the second two are from ShopDiavolina.com. She will be happy to take additional photos or provide more information if needed. Please email GoodbyeZenith (at) hotmail (dot) com with offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment