Friday, July 10, 2009

After Shock

After getting over the shock of Karen's news, I took Max to Cafe Umbria to get a coffee then went over to Isobel's clubhouse for playgroup. I then again, had to tell everyone about what was going on with Karen so we could all strategize on how we can help her and family in this rough, scary time.

Max and I then went to whole foods to get some lunch (salad for me, rice + beans with cheese for Max), went home lunched, then Max napped (I watched Law + Order) then back outside to walk up to Tanner Springs to see the ducks (who were either hiding or have flown the coop).

Jon worked late today,it was a long day with a few "diva fits" (diva fit is a FULL ON tantrum where Max throws himself on the ground). I have been feeling incredibly lazy lately so I took Max out to dinner as well and Kelly came to meet us for a drink.

It's 9:30, Max still hasn't gone to bed. The highlight of my day was receiving the 2007 NWT Petulia dress from Joyce. Its an 8 - the fit is decent (its a bit big in some odd places) so I am going to see if I can have it altered. If not I will just rock it anyway. I am happy to have another version of the dress in my life. Its amazing though the chest is STILL slightly tight and its an 8!!!

And finally my best friend Jen emailed me some photos from my trip to NYC for the sample sale seen on the next few entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment