Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mayle Call

So today on my "day off" I was doing some wandering. I found a pair of Mayle sailor style trousers (I believe from 04- summer) in white for $75. They looked like they were in MINT condition for white pants. They are a 6 - not my size, and I for the life of me cannot pull off white trousers. Let me know if you are interested. We have no tax here and the shipping would be $5. When is the last time you found Mayle trousers that cheap? Ones perfect for summer?

Also my Petulia didn't sell. I cant decide if I am bummed about it or not though I did relist it (one last time) if it doesn't sell, I will just starve myself till the chest area fits, and hope to wear it in fall with tights. its a 6, fits like a 4. If you are at all interested (and I know some of you would love it but may have spent $$$ on Billy bags this week email me. we ca work something out). I really despise ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment