Friday, July 10, 2009

The Last Ten Pounds Bootcamp

So I did it.

I applied.

Fuck.

Actually, if any of you have seen the show... it looks like it could be fun and maybe not TOO hard. (yeah right!)

I have been told I am the ideal candidate. I am not grossly overweight, I have a nice smile (Thanks guys lol) and I am turning 30 in just over two months and need to look fabulous while I descend into the pits of old age.

Sigh.

Why does my 30th birthday scare me so much? I mean, look at my Mom. Fucking hot woman, and 51 years old. She walks around in a bikini with her belly button pierced, tramp stamped, and fantastic perky tits that I have NEVER had (mind you the doctor's lift helped there).

If SHE can be 50 and fabulous, what the hell is stopping me from being 30 and fabulous?

It's all a mind set.

But I digress... back to The Last 10 Pounds Bootcamp. It's a show on the Slice network that's filmed here in the lower mainland. Some ex- pro football player turned personal trainer turned TV personality whips you into shape for 4 weeks in order to reach your goal before your 'event'. They put you through some treacherous looking courses, clean out your cupboards and fridge, and publicly announce your measurements and weight on national TV.

That part I don't like.

But regardless... 10 lbs is really all I need to lose (I wouldn't complain about 15!) and my lack of motivation (and the alcohol) is the only thing stopping me. I think with a little bit of help (and the sexy host!) I could really and truly DO IT, and feel better about my love handles.

Cause honestly, 10 lbs wont make THOSE go away. I think I am stuck with 'em.

Wish me luck anyways...

No comments:

Post a Comment