Monday, July 20, 2009

"I'm Fine........"

I had a friend once...who went through some hard things.

Everytime I would ask her "how are you doing"...she'd always say....

"I'm fine."

And she wasn't. And she wasn't for a long time. But she was always..."fine."

I'm being HONEST with you all when I tell you the rejection storm has passed. HA!
What a horrible thing rejection is....I mean "IS it just me or what???"
I don't think so.
Rejection is a horrible force.

Thank GOD......though..that now...."I'm fine."
I've worked it out. Not saying that the situation is worked out. And who knows...maybe it never will be.

However...."I'm fine."
I mean for real.

Much thanks to all who wrote to me and encouraged me via this site and through
e-mail.
Ya'll are awesome.
Oh...and we are taking a trip to New York. I booked it Friday.
I don't think that had anything to do with the "rejection" thing.


We are going for Christmas.....like over Christmas DAY.
Should be interesting and fun....and cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment