Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Frustration

I have to be cryptic...sorry folks, this post is for me. Usually when I write these I write it ALL out, and edit 80 billion times but the first edit is what makes me feel better. And in all truth, I am not in a bad mood AT ALL right now, just a lot on my mind. 10 -4?

I AM FRUSTRATED OUT OF MY MIND!!!

And the funny thing is, part of it is because I wonder if that's really what the reaction was supposed to be. Which oddly enough, makes me laugh in a hysterical 'shut the fuck up' kind of way... sorta.

BAH!

I like people, people like me, I don't like it when I don't like someone, and I don't like it when people don't like me... yada yada yada. Which is why I usually don't say anything when something is bothering me because I have a fear of that person reacting badly to what I have to say, even to the point of turning it all around that it's MY fault.

Hell, we all know everything is right? (V you'll get that!)

You know the feeling... when you aren't sure HOW to react to something because if you react BADLY, you are the one in the wrong... but if you DON'T react, are you being weak? Or walked over? Or are you just plain fucking incapable of making a decision?

I think I fit in there somewhere.

In some kind of weird way I feel like maybe feelings are trying to be spared, but I HATE THAT, I prefer honesty.

/end rant before I say too much and look like an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment