Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Best of Mayle on Ebay This Week

So here is my usual ebay round up of what you should be bidding on....if you don't have it already.

Belem Dress Size 2: This was a great piece from spring 2007. I passed on it as it wasn't right for my coloring, but its a dress that retailed for $650 and sold well.

Dalmatia Zeta Top Size 6: This is pretty cute and obviously a sample, but its a size 6 which is pretty volumnious for this top - I also think that it might be alot of leopard. On teh right person it will be cute.

Green Printed Top: This is one of my favorite holiday 2006 prints. I own this top (and two dresses) in the magenta

Federica Amalfi Size 4:
Love it. Own it. Summer staple.

Everything else is just overpriced. SERIOUSLY over priced. Again the fact that the paradiso mitsu dress is selling for nearly $600 is INSANE.

No comments:

Post a Comment