Thursday, July 9, 2009

5:40 AM

I was awoken 20 minutes ago by Max having a massive nosebleed. It wasn't a trickle, it was everywhere. He didn't realize it either, which is amazing. He sort of looked like he was in a bar fight because he kept putting his hands through it and wiping all over his face. Its not the easiest thing in the world to control a toddler's nosebleed. I don't know where it came from or why it came. It stopped after 10 minutes, but right now we are sitting on the couch watching Backyardigans. I haven't been up this early with Max since he was sick with fever a few weeks back. Now I am perplexed by what brought this on. Is he OK? Is this a symptom of something else? Two Backyardigans in (at 5AM) and he seems to be doing better. I don't know what this means for my energy for my speed walk with Fleur later this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment