Monday, July 27, 2009

Liars

I HATE LIARS.

I left this post blank, except for the above sentence, for a bit because I needed some time to think about what I really wanted to post here. Even after all that, I still can't put into words exactly how I am feeling about it all.

I can't honestly type that I am a completely honest person, so I wont be hypocritical, but I do my best to tell as much of the truth as possible ... especially when it comes down to someone else's feelings. Regardless of whether it hurts them, honestly is appreciated much more than lies. Because really, the truth ALWAYS comes out in the end and wouldn't you rather of hurt them honestly than caused more damage when you've been caught in a lie.

In theory I suppose.

My general consensus is that people as a whole are two-faced (exceptions, lots of 'em, I know, but I am being GENERAL here). If it saves them any kind of embarrassment, they will lie lie lie and hope to hell they aren't caught. And when they are? Deny deny deny (or make up a story to save themselves even more embarrassment). The other person's feelings are always forgotten, no?

Like I mentioned before, perhaps I am too sensitive and thoughtful.

And I am not apologizing for that, FUCK THAT. I have no shame for how I treat people. My only shame is how I am treated in return.

It fucking sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment