Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Last Thought Of The Day

I have to stop blogging tonight! I am watching Tori + Dean, and its the new episode where she is at her NYC book signing and all the fans are talking about how approachable and nice she is. It reminded me so much of summer 2004 when I was in Mayle buying some Carribea wedges nd there was this blonde girl in there trying on shoes. She couldnt decide if she loved them or not. She started to talk to me, ask my opinion and I convinced her to buy two pairs of the shoes (because I was on my 3rd pair). When she left I turned to Christine who was working and said, "wow that girl looks so familiar" it was Tori Spelling, and she was nice and pretty grounded. I thought Moya would like that, I know how much she loves Donna Martin!

No comments:

Post a Comment